Western Hills Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Western Hills Team spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
One of Western Hill’s Long-Term specialties is Secure Memory Unit Care. The Unit is designed to treat individuals experiencing anywhere from mild to moderate levels of memory loss by having patients participate in memory loss activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free.
Services and Amenities of Western Hills Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Recreation Programs featuring individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- Well-Appointed & Airy Accommodations
At Western Hills Healthcare Residence, residents of Blanket, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 325-356-2571 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
Blanket, TX Resources:
- Nursing Home Neglect – While there are many superior nursing home facilities throughout the US, there are also some that put profits before patient Care. Find out what the signs of nursing home abuse and neglect are.
- Brown County Fair Association – Brown County is home to many exciting events throughout the year! If you’re a rodeo fan, you definitely won’t want to miss out on them!
- Nursing Home Abuse – While many nursing home facilities provide wonderful care and a nurturing environment, unfortunately there are centers that do not. Abuse and Neglect can lead to unexplained death, serious injuries and preventable illnesses.