Western Hills Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Western Hills Team spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
One of Western Hill’s Long-Term specialties is Secure Memory Unit Care. The Unit is designed to treat individuals experiencing anywhere from mild to moderate levels of memory loss by having patients participate in memory loss activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free.
Services and Amenities of Western Hills Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Recreation Programs featuring individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- Well-Appointed & Airy Accommodations
At Western Hills Healthcare Residence, residents of Dublin, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 325-356-2571 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
Dublin is located in Central Texas’ Erath County. The population was about 3,700 at the 2010 US Census. Dublin is the former home of the world’s oldest Dr. Pepper bottling plant. For many years, the plant was the only US source for Dr. Pepper made with real cane sugar (from Texas based Imperial Sugar). Due to contractual requirements, the plant can only distribute to areas within a 40-mile radius of Dublin.
- About Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease – Alzheimer’s disease is a very complex illness, especially since it is unlikely that any one sole remedy will be found to delay, prevent, or cure it. Consequently, current treatment and research focus on several different facets of the disease, including helping people maintain mental function, managing behavioral symptoms and slowing or delaying symptoms.
- Rehabilitation Therapy after a Stroke – Approximately 795,000 people in the US are affected by strokes each year. Depending on the severity of your loved one’s stroke, there are many rehabilitation and care options that you should consider.
- Dublin Public Library – The Dublin Public Library houses a wealth of books and electronic resources. The Library’s mission is to provide access to a broad range of information resources which extend the educational, recreational & cultural enrichment opportunities for patrons of everyone in Dublin and surrounding areas.