Western Hills Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Western Hills Team spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
One of Western Hill’s Long-Term specialties is Secure Memory Unit Care. The Unit is designed to treat individuals experiencing anywhere from mild to moderate levels of memory loss by having patients participate in memory loss activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free.
Services and Amenities of Western Hills Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Recreation Programs featuring individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- Well-Appointed & Airy Accommodations
At Western Hills Healthcare Residence, residents of Early, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 325-356-2571 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
Early is located in west-central Texas’ Brown County. At the 2010 US Census, its population was around 2,800. The city is named for Walter U. Early, because he graciously donated land for area schools. According to the US Census Bureau, Early has a total area of 2.9 square miles, all of which is land.
- Deciding on Long-Term Care – The decision about placing a loved one in a facility is never an easy one to make. There are many important factors and opinions to take into consideration. No matter what the situation is, the whole family should be involved in it.
- Care Options for Alzheimer’s & Dementia – Deciding on care services for a loved one with either Alzheimer’s or dementia can be a tough decision. Get information on all aspects of choosing the best type of care for your loved one, including care providers, residential facilities, senior housing, respite care and more. With Alzheimer’s, there is no one-size-fits-all option, so it is important to know all of the options before making any decisions.
- Brownwood Area Chamber of Commerce – The Chamber is your go-to spot for everything there is to know about the greater Brownwood area! Its goal is to create a dynamic and vibrant business climate for its members, at a cost no greater than its revenues and its overall purpose is to improve the environment in which business is conducted.