Western Hills Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Western Hills Team spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
One of Western Hill’s Long-Term specialties is Secure Memory Unit Care. The Unit is designed to treat individuals experiencing anywhere from mild to moderate levels of memory loss by having patients participate in memory loss activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free.
Services and Amenities of Western Hills Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Recreation Programs featuring individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- Well-Appointed & Airy Accommodations
At Western Hills Healthcare Residence, residents of Gustine, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 325-356-2571 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
- Rehabilitation Centers for Elderly Stroke Victims – When an elderly person has a stroke, the key to recovery is a good rehabilitation center! Learn what to look for in a care center.”
- Understanding Wills and Estate Law – Planning for the future of your family is one of the most powerful ways to show your love. Establishing an estate plan allows you to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets.
- Comanche County Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture – The Chamber’s mission is to promote trade, commercial and agricultural interest, tourism and to advance economic development in the Comanche area. Additionally, one of the Chamber’s many goals is to strive to provide leadership and a positive attitude through community involvement to benefit Comanche area residents.