Western Hills Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clinical requirements, comfort levels, and personal preferences due to age or disability. The Western Hills Team spares no resource or effort to always ensure your loved one feels at home!
One of Western Hill’s Long-Term specialties is Secure Memory Unit Care. The Unit is designed to treat individuals experiencing anywhere from mild to moderate levels of memory loss by having patients participate in memory loss activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free.
Services and Amenities of Western Hills Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Recreation Programs featuring individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Well-Landscaped Patio & Gardens
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- Well-Appointed & Airy Accommodations
At Western Hills Healthcare Residence, residents of Mullin, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 325-356-2571 to learn more about our skilled nursing care & Long-Term Care services!
Mullin, a small town with a big heart, is in northwestern-central Texas’ Mills County. At the 2010 US Census, the population was about 180. According to the US Census Bureau, Mullin has a total area of 0.5 square miles, all of which is land.
- Respite Care – People frequently provide loved ones with unpaid assistance to help them remain in their own homes for as long as possible. While these caregivers love their loved ones, providing unpaid around the clock care can get exhausting! Respite care provides the caregiver with the break they need, while making sure their loved one receives the care and attention that they need and deserve.
- The Basics of Long-Term Care – If you’re deciding if long-term care is right for your loved one, make sure to check out this great resource! It provides basic information about you long-term care so you can understand what long-term care entails and can begin to think about how you will handle the need for long-term care before making the tough decision about how to best care for your loved one.
- Mills County Chamber of Commerce – The Chamber is a non-profit organization dedicated to community affairs and insuring that it provides localized community needs and responds to the development of existing and new business in the Mills County area. All in all, The Chamber is a visible resource for visitors, since it provides them with phone referrals for businesses, agricultural matters, events and more.