The high quality skilled nurses at Western Hills Healthcare Residence provide you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health. Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training.
The conditions we treat include:
- Neurological Disorders
- Bone Fractures
- Heart Disease
- Hip & Knee Replacements
- Knee Injuries
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Respiratory Conditions
Our innovative programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care from our registered nurses, licensed nurse supervisors, medication aides and certified nursing assistants, our personalized and comprehensive services and amenities include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Gym
- Stroke Management
- Respite Care
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Secure Memory Unit
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- IV Therapy
- Stimulating Recreation Program
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At Western Hills Healthcare Residence, residents of De Leon, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our subacute rehab specialists are dedicated to fostering strength, and new confidence in each patient.
Contact us today at 325-356-2571 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services!
De Leon Resources:
- Nursing Home Abuse – While many nursing home facilities provide excellent care and nurturing, unfortunately there are those that do not. Neglect and abuse leads to unexplained death, serious injury and preventable illness.
- City of De Leon, TX – Wealth of knowledge about De Leon, TX. Here you can find out about De Leon’s government, news, events, utilities and more!
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse – Healthcare providers and caregivers for the elderly and disabled are duty-bound to ensure the safety and well-being of those in their care. You trust these caregivers to watch over and care for your loved one when you can’t.