The high quality skilled nurses and unsurpassed care at Western Hills Healthcare Residence provide you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health. Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training.
The conditions we treat include:
- Neurological Disorders
- Bone Fractures
- Heart Disease
- Hip & Knee Replacements
- Knee Injuries
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Respiratory Conditions
Our innovative programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care from our registered nurses, licensed nurse supervisors, medication aides and certified nursing assistants, our personalized and comprehensive treatment plans and amenities include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Gym
- Stroke Management
- Respite Care
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Secure Memory Unit
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Stimulating Recreation Program featuring individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At Western Hills Healthcare Residence, residents of Early, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes in a warm and friendly environment.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services!
- Early Chamber of Commerce – The Early Chamber of Commerce site contains information about different businesses in Early and about conducting business in Early. The Chamber hosts various events throughout the year, so there’s always something fun going on!
- Bathroom Safety Tips – Approximately 33% of all accidents that seniors experience occur in the home. What’s more, is that the majority of these home accidents occur in the bathroom. Learn how to make your bathroom safer for elderly residents.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect – The easiest way to discover if you’re loved one is being abused or neglected is to have an open conversation with your loved one. While having this conversation, make sure you give the resident every opportunity to talk about the abuse or neglect.