The high quality skilled nurses and unsurpassed care at Western Hills Healthcare Residence provide you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health. Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training. The conditions we treat include:
- Neurological Disorders
- Bone Fractures
- Heart Disease
- Hip & Knee Replacements
- Knee Injuries
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Respiratory Conditions
Our innovative programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care from our registered nurses, licensed nurse supervisors, medication aides and certified nursing assistants, our personalized and comprehensive treatment plans and amenities include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Gym
- Stroke Management
- Respite Care
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Secure Memory Unit
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Stimulating Recreation Program featuring individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At Western Hills Healthcare Residence, residents of Gorman, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes in a warm and friendly environment.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services!
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing home abuse can take many forms and unfortunately seldom gets reported, since many victims are afraid to speak out about the abuse. When a loved one is in a nursing home, you rely on the staff to provide the love, attention and care they need and deserve.
- Elderly Driving Tips – As we get older, driving becomes a more difficult task, especially during the winter. When temperature drop, wet, slick roads can quickly freeze, which could cause roads to become icy and dangerous.
- Eastland County, TX – Great resource for both residents and visitors! Information all about Eastland County, Texas can be found here.