The high quality skilled nurses and unsurpassed care at Western Hills Healthcare Residence provide you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health. Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training.
The conditions we treat include:
- Neurological Disorders
- Bone Fractures
- Heart Disease
- Hip & Knee Replacements
- Knee Injuries
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Respiratory Conditions
Our innovative programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care from our registered nurses, licensed nurse supervisors, medication aides and certified nursing assistants, our personalized and comprehensive treatment plans and amenities include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Gym
- Stroke Management
- Respite Care
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Secure Memory Unit
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Stimulating Recreation Program featuring individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- Spacious Lounges & Common Areas
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At Western Hills Healthcare Residence, residents of Mullin, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes in a warm and friendly environment.
Contact us today at 254-562-3867 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services!
- Mills County – Mills County is located on the Edwards Plateau in Central Texas. As of the latest census, the population was around 5,000. It is named for John T. Mills, a Texas Supreme Court justice. Here, you can find a wealth of information about living in Mills County.
- Nursing Home Neglect – It is against the law for nursing homes to abuse or neglect patients or residents. Residents are protected by both state and federal laws; they protect nursing home patients and residents and guarantee them certain rights.
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse – Healthcare providers and caregivers for the elderly and disabled strive to always ensure the safety and well-being of those in their care. You trust these caregivers to watch over, provide for, and care for your loved one when you are unable to.